Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

This week I got my 4 month injections and they really hurt. I now weigh in at 5.245 kg which mummy says is a sack of potatoes and 2 bananas. I then went to Sydney for the day on Saturday with everyone. I met my great grandma on my pops side. It was lots of fun because I also met my 2nd cousins Tara and Kasey. I went to the beach which is just down the road from their house. Mummy took me in the water and I thought it was very funny when the waves splashed my feet back. I laughed alot. Aunty Erin and Mummy got soaked through to the bone beacuse the waves kept splashing them while they tried to help me stand in the water and have a little splash around. Daddy got a little bit wet because I kicked the water while he was squating down to take my photo. I luaghed and squealled as he jumped up trying to get away. I had a great day I cant wait to go again. When we got home I showed mummy and daddy a new trick I have learnt........................... I can put my own dummy in! Aren't I smart.



Well I better go as I have to have a bath before dinner. So bye bye for now XOX

1 comment:

Sam's Mum said...

I think she may have been distracted by the soundtrack from Priscilla "smacking his face so hard he'd have to stick his toothbrush up his arse to clean his teeth". I'm sure she'll get it next time.
Jules