Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh what a day

Today we went to the clinic and I got weighed. I now weigh the grand total off 5.910kg and I'm 61cm in length. Mummy was very happy, and took me to the shops with Aunty Liz and we brought a new pillow and got one of mummys laybys off but I don't know what was in the big bags. I also tried real mashedd potato,pumpkin and beef, I really loved it. It was a big day and I slept from 6pm until 10pm. which gave mummy some time to clean up and have dinner, Mummy said she really enjoyed the quiet time.

Well I have to got as I am really hungry and need mummy to give me a bottle but I will tell her to write some more later.

Lots of Love Molly

ewugfygifbwejcknbwe'hj8ir23guyfwegbofcwhne[-wef89grfgvfbr jv

No comments: