Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

This afternoon G.G, Nan J, Scott, Aunty Ali and Aunty Lara all came over to our house for afternoon tea. It was a very nice afternoon. Scott and Dan fixed our back doors fly screen while Molly had a great time showing everyone that she can stand alone for a couple of minutes and take a few steps in a row before falling over. Molly had a wonderful time show Aunty Ali that she has learnt how to play her little piano, even though Aunty Lara looked like she was having the most fun with it. We can't wait to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Luminescence said...

Dear Miss Molly,
I had a lovely time with you on saturday having afternoon tea.

I hope you didn't tell mummy and addy that I gave you a cheeky gingernut biscuit!

I am happy to know you like the piano. I will have to buy you lots more NOISY toys!

I had to go to an engagement party on saturday night but would have rathered spend the evening with you doing some more dancing and playing with the weeds.

Much love and kisses,
Aunty Ali