Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let the clean up begin

We have spent the last 4 days decluttering, and rearranging our things. Its amazing how much stuff we have accumulated in such a short time. Never ever again. The guys at the tip n mugga lane are wonderful. Molly had them all loved up and ready for a great day. Molly thought it was the best thing when I was in her room going through all her toys and clothes, she rolled around and around in the piles I had created, laughing ever time I put another thing on the pile. Its not finished completely but its a lot better. I only have the small things to do now, dusting, washing and vaccuming again. I made a resolve that I would have everything would be done by the time I go to Brisbane on Saturday. Dan and I are a lot happier now that we have decluttered, The house is so much bigger than we thought.

Molly is feeling better finally. No more croup, I thought it would never end.

I better get going the washing machine has finally stopped,

Does the washing ever stop???

1 comment:

Luminescence said...

Hi Miss Princess Molly,
I hope you, Mummy and Daddy had a good time in Queensland. I can't wait to see photos. I bet you got to meet and have a cuddle with all Daddy's friends and even grandpa!

Please tell Mummy and Daddy that I would like to come and have a visit to hear all about your trip and to find out how your new little brother or sister is coming along.

Oh and to see you of course!

See you soon precious.
Lots of love,
Aunty Ali