Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Today I went to the clinic and had my 6 month check done, and the midwife is extremely happy. I have gained 205 grams since Friday which the midwife was suprised at as she was the one to weigh me on friday and then again today. I am now in the 40th pertenctile for my weight and my soft spot is growing over very nicely. The midwife is extremely happy with my new routine that mummy and her worked out for me. The midwife thinks that I didnt put on much weight as it was just my body adjusting to having the new solids that mummy is now giving me.

My new routine is

8am: Wake up and have a bottle and tummy time with daddy.

9:30am: Go back to bed for my morning nap

12pm: Wake up and have Lunch (usually some pureed fruit and Juice)
Sitting alone play with my toys, tummy time and music

2:30pm Go to bed for afternoon nap

6pm: Wake up, bath time, Dinner ( Mooshed up vergies and a Bottle),

7pm: Bed

10pm: wake up, Bottle and Block play

11:30pm: Bottle and bed

and then we start our day all over again,

even though some days due to exciting new things eg the christmas tree lighting mummy and I try to stick to the routine as much as possible, Mummy would like to thank everyone who has given her all the great advice about rasing such a young child. If anyone out there has found a really good reciepe for baby moosh please leave the reciepe or the website for the reciepe in the comments, as mummy would like to try a few new reciepes so I get a range of healthy meals.

No comments: