Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh what a feeling!

Molly has finally had a good weight gain, 365g in a week. What a relief.

The last couple weeks have had to be the worst couple of weeks I have ever lived my stress levels going through the roof, constant worring and a whole heap of self doubt.

Molly has had me up most nights worrying about her, Is she going to start putting on weight? is she seriously ill and i dont know it. Am i doing everything wrong? and general questions like that.

I am so happy that I have a really loving supportive family that all live so close by. It has really helped getting give time tested advice about everything, from who to call and what different things they have tried and have found they have worked. I have found that calling Parentline (62058800) when it just got to much and I didnt know what else to do and it was midnight that they were there to talk to. They are so supportive and non judgemental that they really did save me.

The one thing that has suprised me the most these last couple of weeks are the people that either don't have kids or didn't want me to have a baby giving their opinions. Its really hurtful and not helpful, when as a young mum stressing and worring about everything, some one implies to them and everyone around that they are a bad mother and are doing everything wrong. When all the new mum really needs a kind word or some words of encouragement.

Oh well I guess everyone has those types of people, the best piece of advice that parentline gave me is you can LISTEN to someone and you can HEAR someone. If someone is trying to say things that aren't going to help just hear them, but when someone is trying to tell you useful and helpful information that is the time to listen.

well my time is up, Molly needs a bath etc, I'll update again soon

bye blogger world.

No comments: