Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Ready to go Aunty Bec


On fathers day mummy and I went to Cooma in the morning to drop Aunty Zoe off at home as she came to stay at our house for the weekend. On our way back we stopped at Nan R and Pops house so that mummy could have a quick break. Aunty Bec and Jack were at their house for pops fathers day lunch, when it was time for aunty Bec to go she tried very hard to hide me in her car so I could go and stay at her house. At 7pm Pop and Nan R and the kids came to our house for dinner. Mummy cooked Prawns and chips for nibblies when they arrived, and served slow cooked beef strogginoff for dinner. Uncle Mike brought cheese cake and Chocolate cake for dessert. Very one had a very enjoyable day. We have decided to have Fathers Day this Friday as daddy had to work on Fathers Day. More Photos of Pops Day here.

2 comments:

mel said...

such a cutie

Unknown said...

Nawwww! Cutest pic's ever.
I must see this child!
I'm so visiting :)
Verrryyy adorable smile.
Lots of love!
Chloe :)