Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Is over today,

Oscar was fine this morning and I thought he was getting better, No after his nap he woke with a temperature and so back to the Dr we went and hes bright idea is that I should give him more panadol and a cool bath after I have explained that we have already seen the Dr (oscars regular dr) and been told to do this and that its not working. So that was a nice visit and a great waste of money. I hate Drs that think just giving more panadol will help.

Molly has been a good girl even when the car broke she was good, She has been following me around most of the day trying to help but her version of helping and mine are two very different things. She went all day with only 1 accident maybe she is getting the idea about going to the toilet.

Lets all hope that tomorrow is better....

No comments: