Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Last night was the first night that I had out with no children.

The motbey girls went out to Dendy to see the movie the Soloist. We all highly recommend that you see it, probably not the best movie for guys. When we got to the movies as we hadn't been to the preimum cinema before we had a lovely suprise that they sell real food in there. We ordered the beer battered chips, salt and peper squid, chicken tenders and the trio of dip platter. They send the food to you in the cinema at the times that you choose so not to get all the food at once. The chairs recline back into a laying down postion which is really comfortable.

They also serve alcohol in there which makes for a really nice change for you standard soft drink.

After the movies we went out for coffee. Like real adults.

I am so booking in to do that night again. It was nice to feel like a normal woman for once.

and yes i did almost leave my handbag there as I am so used to having my nappy bags. Thanks Ren for reminding me I had no nappy bags but a hand bag.

No comments: